Residence permit in Slovenia through investment
INVESTMENTS FROM 50 000 EUROS
- the most efficient and transparent way to obtain a residence permit in Slovenia
- stable monthly passive income
- real activity and company revenues on the local market, which is a mandatory requirement for the extension of the residence permit
9.00 – 16.00 CET
What possibilities does the WRP in Slovenia provide?
Living in Slovenia
Visa-free tourism in the Schengen area
Doing legal business in the EU
Free education in Slovenia and EU countries
Social guarantees of a European Union country member
The first step towards citizenship
YEARS TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE
YEARS TO CITIZENSHIP
WRP THROUGH INVESTMENT
How does it work?
The basis for obtaining a residence permit in Slovenia in this case is an invitation to work in a Slovenian company that we will help you register.
To employ a foreigner in the company (i.e. you) at least one of the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Investment in the company’s activities in the amount of 50,000 euros (this can be real estate, special appliances, technology etc.)
- A diploma, confirming foreigner’s high education
- The company’s turnover is at least 10 000 euros per month in the period of six months
- Employment of a Slovenian or an EU citizen in the company for at least 6 months
Based on our experience, we recommend the option through the investment. The purchase of a real estate is the most efficient, transparent and reliable way.
One of the main advantages of this method is the ability to receive a passive income to ensure the current activities of the company from its establishment onwards.
*more information about other schemes can be found here
WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED?
- An international passport which should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of applying for a residence permit.
- A valid visa of any type, giving the opportunity to visit Slovenia to start the process.
- A photo (requirements – like a Schengen visa, can be made on the spot)
- A valid (not older than three months at the time of applying) certificate of no criminal record.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE?
On average, the process from starting a company registration to obtaining a residence permit for the main applicant can take up to 5-6 months. Of these, you will need to stay in Slovenia for about 5 days.
WHAT DOES THE TERM OF INVESTMENT MEAN?
Investments in the assets of the company, which the company uses for its activities for making profit. You can invest in fixed assets, intangible assets, movable and immovable property.
For example – real estate, used as an office or for renting. Special equipment for production, org. equipment for operating activities, etc.
Our recommendation in most cases is an investment in real estate. This represents a stable income and monthly turnover. What is more, the value increases due to the growth of the real estate market.
What are the main steps?
click + to expand details
1. OPENING THE COMPANY
- obtaining Slovenian tax numbers for founders and company representatives
- preparation of the documents for company registration
- opening a bank account to contribute share capital
- contributing a share capital of 7 500 euros
- opening a regular bank account of the company
2. SEARCH AND ACQUISITION OF THE APPROPRIATE OBJECT FOR INVESTMENT
- search for offers on the real estate market in Slovenia
- investment analysis of the object
- verification of the legal purity of the object
- organization of the sale and purchase
- registration of the company as the new owner of the object
3. REQUEST FOR WRP
- preparation of the documents for obtaining the work and residence permit
- submitting the documents to the Slovenian Embassy in your country
- obtaining the work and residence permit
- arrival to Slovenia for employment and finalization of the process.
4. PROVIDING THE REVENUE OF INVESTMENT
Most of the offers on the commercial real estate market are sold along with long-term contracts with the tenants, i.e. already with a guaranteed long-term income. In the case of a residential real estate, the tenant may be the owner of the company as an individual.
If necessary, our company can offer our services for the search for tenants: for both commercial and residential real estate.
- providing the daily activities of the company
- timely issuing of outgoing invoices and payments of the incoming invoices
- accounting balance services
- tax reporting
- receiving and processing the income mail
- consulting services related to the analysis of business areas of interest in Slovenia
- assistance in organizing a successful business.
SINGLE WINDOW SERVICE
What do we do for you?
We act as a single window service in which all the above described operations take place.
Prior to your arrival, we do the preparatory work: draw up an investment plan, select a suitable property, prepare all the necessary documents.
You can receive the entire complex of our services within a 5-day stay in Ljubljana, including the Slovene-Russian and Slovene-English sales and purchase agreement, and our full responsibility for the purity of the property and the income that will be received by your company.
After making the investment, we provide the necessary operational support to your new business.
Selection and support of the acquisition of a real estate
Preparation of the package of the documents
Family members’ documents
We accompany the entire process, including communication with the referents, so that your family members also receive a residence permit.
SIBIZ Business services Ltd
SIBIZ Business services Ltd. is a team of professional business consultants who share nearly a decade of experience collaborating with both international corporations and individual investors looking to operate in the Slovenian and EU markets.
The majority of our operations are focused on Slovenia, but we also provide services in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro.
Free package cost calculation
Thanks to our assistance and know-how, your business can operate more efficiently and develop more rapidly. We are experts in developing, managing and implementing projects designed to bring you long-term benefits.