Slovenia-Ukraine Business Forum on the topic “IT in Agriculture: Slovenian Experience and European Standards” is scheduled to take place on 8 June 2015 in Lviv, Ukraine.
Development of agriculture and rural areas is a key priority for the Ukrainian government and the EU-Ukraine Association Agenda, which is providing financial, professional and technical support to Ukraine.
Since Ukraine committed itself to make a step forward in the field of land reform and the development of land markets, there is a big demand for the introduction of international and European knowledge, the implementation of EU policies and legislation, the exchange of agricultural business practices and experiences, and in particular for: energy-efficient technologies; farm equipment and machine production; software; business information tools; real estate registers and management; regional development; geo-spatial and geo-information databases and application and systems development.
Goals of the business event: support for Slovenian companies entering the Ukrainian market; to present Slovenian know-how, products, experience and practices in agricultural sphere for the government, public agencies and private SMEs and farms, to establish long term cooperation and business partnership in development of:
- innovative ERP software and application,
- business intelligence tools, geo-informational databases,
- special infrastructure management.
The preferred meeting result is to provide opportunities for:
- establishing partnerships (between buyers, agents, distributors, suppliers, etc.),
- introduction of modern technology and equipment,
- trading with consumable products and capital goods,
- outsourcing of production and services.
From Ukrainian side the Forum will be attended by:
- Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine,
- The State Agency for Land Resources of Ukraine,
- mayors of Ukrainian cities,
- farms, small and medium-sized agricultural enterprises from different Ukrainian regions,
- IT clusters and companies.
For more information and registration, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Kyiv:
Mr. Taras Prytula, economic counsellor,
or Company SIBIZ at: firstname.lastname@example.org